Ferreterro Tools LLP is your one-stop solution to solve all your mechanical hand tools’ woes easily without any hassles. Since its inception in 2016, the company has etched a distinct and successful identity for itself in this extremely competitive market of mechanical hand tools. All this has been possible due to the strict code of conduct followed without fail by company. The company also attributes its success to its team of highly-qualified and learned managers and employees who work extremely hard to turn small pieces of metal into useful hand tools to be used and cherished by people. The company holds considerable experience in designing and manufacturing multiple hand tools like spanner, wrenches, pliers, hand tools manufacture, pipe wrench, hammer, screwdriver, allen key and many more! The company has been consistent on manufacturing and delivering high-quality hand tools to its clients all across the country, thus earning highly positive reviews and a loyal fan base of hundreds of thousands of returning customers who have complete faith in the abilities of the company. Thanks to all this effort and delivering of positive results and earning the trust and respect of large number of customers, the company has been able to secure the prestigious ISO 9001:2016 certification. This certification is a proof of quality of the company’s working methodology and its products that are now used and trusted by millions of customers. The company is careful to analyse, approve and implement only the best industrial practices in its way of functioning to develop tools, thus developing its ability to deliver such wonderful results in such large volumes consistently over the years.
Ferreterro Tools LLP, located in Sector 83, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, prioritises quality over everything else. The result of following this mindset, is the expansion of company in 9 major cities of India, namely Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Jalandhar, Ahmadabad and Jaipur, with headquarters located in Sector 63, Noida, India. The company is in process of adding more cities in this list. And with the high-quality team of managers and professionals it possesses, the company is only going to see a rapid and successful expansion all across India and the world.
The manufacturing process of a screwdriver tool is a process which demands great care and alertness from manufacturers. It is long process consisting of multiple steps. Following are the steps in the process of making of a screwdriver hand tool –
1. Forging – The manufacturing process of the screwdriver tool begins with the step called forging. In this, large amounts of raw metal is accumulated and melted in intense heat of big industrial furnaces to prepare it for the next steps.
2. Drawing – Next, the melted metal is collected at a place and then quickly drawn into shape of thin wires. The metal is beaten into thin strips of metal using massive heavy industrial weight to give it the right shape.
3. Annealing – Next, the prepared strip of metal is annealed or heat-treated. Heat treatment is a standard industrial procedure to provide the metal with the required strength to withstand rough daily usage in the harsh conditions, thus prolonging its longevity.
4. Straightening – The prepared thin strip of metal is then straight-lined or straightened up using a mechanical hand tool called the string forge. The string forge applies intense pressure on the metal, giving it the right shape for screwdriver.
5. Cutting – Further, the prepared strip of metal is sent to an industrial machine called the cold-forming press. This machine cuts the wire into the required length for making the screwdriver. Tip formation of the screwdriver also takes place here.
6. Nickel-plating – The prepared wire of screwdriver tool is then nickel-plated by coating it with a thin layer of nickel metal using the standard industrial practices. Doing this safeguards the screwdriver against breaking and corrosion, making it long-lasting and efficient.
7. Grinding – The screwdriver tool is then given a shining and glossy finished look using a grinding wheel. The wheel polishes the prepared wire of screwdriver to give it the smoothness and shine, making it presentable and ready for use.
8. Tipping – The screwdriver tool is then sent further for performing the tipping process on it. Here, the screwdriver tool gets its tip. A machine known as the profilator machine cuts the four grooves on the end point of screwdriver.
9. Assembly – In the assembly line, the handle is attached to the prepared wire of screwdriver tool. The screwdriver tool attains its finished look here. Its handle is prepared and then attached to the wire to make the final screwdriver.
10. Polishing – Next, the screwdriver tool is polished for providing it with shining and glossy finished look. The screwdriver is machine-washed and dried carefully to eliminate the accumulated dirt or oil from its surface, thus making it ready for use.
11. Inspection – The prepared screwdriver is inspected one final time for any damage or deformity that might have crept in during manufacturing process by humans. Human inspection is done to ensure zero defects with screwdriver and ensure a perfect product.
12. Packaging – Concludingly, the tested and approved screwdriver is then packed in the company manufactured boxes and then sent to the sellers all across the country via the delivery services for inspection and purchase by the customers of the company.
Screwdriver tool is a useful hand tool for the humans. It performs multiple useful tasks for the people in times of need. It effectively handles bolts and inspection of machinery for any loose bolt. Its manufacturing process is a long and arduous one requiring intense resources and efforts.
For more details on screwdriver tool and other hand tools, please visit ferreterro Tools or contact us on +91-9873020506. You can also visit our office at Sector 83, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India to know more about the screwdriver tool and book the best screwdriver hand tool for yourself!